Notice - 20/06/09

* * * NEW LOCATION * * *
http://nysheartlifesongs.tumblr.com

it is SO much prettier! ^_^
thanks for stopping by all this time. appreciate much! X

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Weddings

Shocking isn't it? That i would talk about this which is freaking far from my usual post.
I had an earlier sahur just now, so now im just waiting for my perut to turun. ^_^

FB-ing, browsing through Neene's wedding albums. Long relationship that finally made it. :)
Sayang i couldnt make it. I really would love to. But since i was in the UK and i have no useful superpowers. So tht memory goes bye-bye.
(Note to self : Pray not to missed friend's wedding again!hhuhuhu)

Weddings is a beautiful life path. One which i personally feel is a blessing to be able to have that.
Of course, so many things are. Blessings comes in different forms.
Looking through weddings photos, i see FAMILY.
How it all is about Family. Creating new ones. Making old ones stronger.
With different shape of future awaits.

Then i read another of my friend's journal. His wedding was cancelled aside from losing his job and building a new business. Hmm..there goes my happy thoughts.

Then it reminded me of another of my close friend. Who met her new love, who was engaged. At time when love founds itself in stranger time. Unravelled that his old relationship wasn't working, truthfully.

Weddings not marriage.
To write about marriage is another thing completely of course.

What i meant to write is that, lately, especially this Ramadhan, a few of my male friends keeps asking me to find someone. One who felt sorry and want to make a mission out of it.
One suggested that I should walk around at Pasar Ramadhan?! so that i'll find the one? LOL.
One today, asked if i brought back guys from UK.
One, months ago, congratulated me on my weddings out of the blue, assumed based on my general statement, " guess what, i have something big to share." What else kn? Huh.

Please note. These are guys concerned about my singlehood.
Don't get me started on my female friends and family members!!!

See, i view weddings as a chance to have my own family.
Marriage is sharing that dream and make that life the best ones possible.
Being in love while at it, is a luxury.
Loving your kids is eternal duty.

See, i have a family now. I felt and carry the work. I love with all my heart. I sacrificed a lot. And i still fight to stand on my own to quickly run and grab parts of my personal dream as much as i can. Because, that's what singlehood is all about right?!Yourself?!
But do singlehood comes with juggling family stuff??? No.
Mine does.

I do love to have another family of my own someday.
(Wow. another big one)
I do want to be in love doing that too. :)
Come what may.
Sunshine always welcome.

p.s: and friends. I love you all for your concern. really!!!
it's wonderful to have ppl who cared. made life more worthwhile.

~ blessed ~

No comments: