Notice - 20/06/09

* * * NEW LOCATION * * *
http://nysheartlifesongs.tumblr.com

it is SO much prettier! ^_^
thanks for stopping by all this time. appreciate much! X

Monday, September 15, 2008

Ramadhan 08 so far





has been wonderful. Soaking the manfaats all in. hmmm...
Anak2 buahku are here for a few days its been fun having them around.
My brother's bday was last Sat. We got him a pretty cool all black watch. He loved it. yey!
Then Raya preps, family plans etc..is getting me into a joyful mood.

Baru lepas sahur, so before waiting Subuh, i feel like writing.
I'm staring at the painting postcard i got from Scotland. It's one of my fav piece now.
It made me feel alive. I feel more artsy lately. Which is hard to explain in words.
Just hope i could turned this aura into some kind of piece soon.

Editing photos at the moment is taking longer time, i need Photoshop in this PC asap.
Bigger screen wld be a plus too.hmm...but i need the money to buy charger for my camera's battery. I miss u! huhuhu...

I managed to watched Lipstick Jungle for the 1st time. Its really empowering since it shows real life+work dilemma more than the shoes. :)
Prison Break is ON again! Yey! Awesome.

There's one Big Q floating in my head right now. Something new, but i rather not splatter it out.
Massive work needs to be done 1st.

One step at a time?.. ;)

~ next please! ~

No comments: