Notice - 20/06/09

* * * NEW LOCATION * * *
http://nysheartlifesongs.tumblr.com

it is SO much prettier! ^_^
thanks for stopping by all this time. appreciate much! X

Monday, September 29, 2008

Raya Shopping Officially Done!

I hope..!!? errr...though looks like my mum took out her old list out. aiyak! of course, it was my own fault in the beginning not to settle everything earlier.
still life shouldn't be a bullet train ride everyday right. i need to be a sail boat once in a while. just waiting for the storm to come.
and then, battle the raging sea so that afterwards, i can have victory moments and cheers! :)



the past week, i've been settling the Aidilfitri list for me and my family. That includes, my parents, my brothers, my sis, and my nephews. Looks like this raya i played the Dresser, the Merchandiser, the the..ermm..ermm...personal shopper? whatever it's called, i'm that.
I chosed KL to shop instead of Damansara for once. Mainly because it only took me 20 mins to reach KLCC with the new highway compared to 3 hours on LDP from Puchong to Uptown Damansara!!! INSANE bukan?
I hit Pavilion (convenient betul!), KLCC, Berjaya Times Square,Lot 10, Ampang Park, Ampang Point even Danau Kota (sampai tp tak jadik coz orang mcm semut!)
All within 3 days! Giler ah. (slang irfan) ngeh2.
Sgt lama tak shopping! well, if count out UK la coz I "HAVE" to.

I wish all my friends and readers who stopped by,
SALAM AIDILFITRI and MAAF ZAHIR BATIN.
Ikhlas dari sanubari ku. Maafkan semua salah silap saya ye? :)


Interesting peculiar events and coincidences happened to me during Ramadhan.
Things that I noticed without wanting or intent to. The signals and dreams. By now, I've used to the idea of universe showing signals and that my 6th sense is quite strong. Merely, signals are just the invincible connection of our entangled lives. I just need to figure out what it is. As usual.

Here's one story.
I wrote before UK that I was in a small accident. So when i was in UK, my dad's driver settled Estima. My mom made sure everything inside was cleaned before that. When I got back from UK, Estima was delivered back to us, fixed and totally washed inside and out.
That was 4 weeks ago.
Yesterday, i picked Lya from Ampang, and as soon as she sit next to me, she screamed!
There laid at her feet, an Avon Lipliner!LOL.
She told me that it was hers and that she's been looking for it since MAY! the last time we had a function @ PWTC.
Note, it wasnt mine, it wasnt my family's.
Then I thought, how weird that this thing just appeared out of nowhere. And that its Lya's?
Rezeki Lya kn.... :)

I've uploaded some more photos into my Deviantart.
I'm writing kad raya too..lama tak buat.
My family will be in Mersing for raya, as usual. But maybe not Terengganu for the 1st time :(

Safe journey everyone!
Take care!

~ apiqness + irfanness ~

No comments: