Notice - 20/06/09

* * * NEW LOCATION * * *
http://nysheartlifesongs.tumblr.com

it is SO much prettier! ^_^
thanks for stopping by all this time. appreciate much! X

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

rainy days oh rainy days

i wish i can upload 'the smell of rain'..
the past 3 weeks, the rain just keeps on pouring every evening.
no,not complaining a bit.
i like rain.

like any other weather, rainy days specifically can gave me time to do things like
~ going down memory lanes by browsing ol' photos
~ playing with my nephew
~ cleaning up my room
~ opening my window and let the rain smell caught everything
~ read
~ think ideas
~ draw
~ enjoying a hot cup of tea / coffee ( this changes cause i can't drink coffee everyday!)
~ on the net

most of these happened cause rain also gave me these
~ no ASTRO = no TV
~ no need to wash the car
~ driving in a rainy evening when this is KL???!!!
~ it's too wet for outdoors
~ even shopping mall is a gr8 hang, still u need to drive there kn kn?

pointless as this is;
i come up wit something to write didn't i?
hehehehe....
not just that actually, i managed to wrote a new poem, exaggerate this blog, updated my Deviant Art..
but i think i better go and finished up my portfolio that is too long overdue!!!
hehehe..

p.s: Life is Good

No comments: