Notice - 20/06/09

* * * NEW LOCATION * * *
http://nysheartlifesongs.tumblr.com

it is SO much prettier! ^_^
thanks for stopping by all this time. appreciate much! X

Monday, April 23, 2007

Japanese Food Crave Finale


The Crave is passed.
Had a short period of 'jalan-jalan cari makanan luarbiasa'...hehe..
While i was in Wellington, Japanese Restaurants are for formal occasion gatherings.

But at home, a splurge for a once in a while eating outing with friends is good to have & i recommend that to anyone! takkan sepanjang tahun mamak, hehehe..(not that i hate mamak..i do love the lepaking at mamak thang)

Unwinding with few good friends these past few days turns out pretty cool.

I watched one of the funniest movie i really like ; "Wild Hogs".
My kind of comedy, smartly witty, with honest and loving characters, wrapped in an open road adventure geared up with cool confident attitude.


From the start of me crashing at a friend's place for a quick run from reality, I start having Japanese food cravings.

I fulfilled that at Genki Sushi. Had a marvelous taufu+chicken ( i love taufu).
But I was not BRAVE enough to try the Squid!
Bravo to k.Eera!!!
And of course Lya the Queen of it all..haha..she ate jellyfish!
While me n Is...hahaha..we cant even stand the Raw Salmon!hahahaha...

squid raw salmon

A flea market visit with a splendid weather, Malaysians around, with rows of restaurants at each sides, and crowded some more with a promo show with celebrities and games.
Sounds hectic?
Well, add up my shopping spree to that!
I love Mango.


But it doesnt just end this way, there's a hidden fate.
I met HANIM!!!! in a very outburst and totally unexpected way!hahaha..
I miss her.
And i get to kiss her Sarah! ( she's so cute!)

There's an ironic part too, they were enjoying drinks at Robert Harris.
A NEW ZEALAND finest cafe.
hehehe..

Altogether one cool pack.

Oh, since i am now watching Gilmore Girls Season 6, i realized their episode titles are very long and weird..haha..So if all the stories i told above could be an episode???
I'll put the title as "Refresh!Refresh! start with Japanese Food"

cause i am simply refreshed.
now i hope some work can be done.

thnks guyz!
HANIM miss ya!
Lya! u're a gr8 fren.Thnx for letting me crash&relax.

Love,
Life is Good.

No comments: