Notice - 20/06/09

* * * NEW LOCATION * * *
http://nysheartlifesongs.tumblr.com

it is SO much prettier! ^_^
thanks for stopping by all this time. appreciate much! X

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Magic?

A Quote from David Blaine :

"Those who complain about missing a meal or being bored; you have never really suffered or witnessed your loved ones face death, smiling in your arms. I hope you are so lucky one day."

AXN Channel has been showing his reruns..I never paid attention really cause i have no interest on the world of a master of deception.

One rainy evening, (it has been raining every evening for the last 4 days), i watched his show for the first time. Of course, its an amazing show cause you know how could it not when the stunts are almost unrealistically insane.
Who would live 3 days Standing in an ice box without food?
He did.


Not that i totally think this is impossible..since we have many stories of people who survived after days lost in the ocean.

What bugs me is that, HE could actually float!!!!!
Explain that?
Very the giler..perhaps he learned some advanced human theory???
cheh!or he has invincible friends to help him?
or that our eyes perception is altered somehow?
hehehehe..

So i check his website for fun. Actually i wanted to know his background.
How he grow up n stuff.
There's a pictures of his mother, very beautiful!
Later I found the quotation above.
And it bug me since yesterday.

I do have some thoughts.
We never "bersyukur" with what we have cause we are so obsessed on our problems,imperfections or want list.
Yet,these things that made many of us keep on living.
Cause we have the opportunity to do so.
I dont live in an active war land.
I dont live on the streets.
I can buy any food i want.
hmm....For now....

I guess the quotation means to me that, if we do suffered whatever Allah gives us to bare..its because we are lucky enough to have them.
That we are woken from losing to our obsessions.
That we never learn enough even if we run a kingdom.

See it as a 'Friendly Reminder'???
maybe that will take off some pressure.

Still, David Blaine is a human too.
Nothing more.

No comments: