Notice - 20/06/09

* * * NEW LOCATION * * *
http://nysheartlifesongs.tumblr.com

it is SO much prettier! ^_^
thanks for stopping by all this time. appreciate much! X

Monday, April 30, 2007

driving lane...


another quick run from reality..did not bite.
although, the past few days..i have loads of mosquito bites all over..here and there!
huh..dah lama tak kena gigit nyamuk.
its just that, since last month..KL is a rain heaven.
so when i spend this week di Kuantan..its damn hot!
serious..tdur pun..berpeluh

the driving has been fun and inspiring..i have few shots i took,as a learning process..but dhuh!obviously, i had to surrender to Photoshop for enhancement.
my Sony cam..can do wonder when i never expected..but i am still exploring my cam..
lately my steady hands is off a bit..nk pegang cam still pun payah..dunno y.

well, this driving lane of mine..the open road..and my fav music..inspires.

here's a few experimental shot stock
since im a newbie..i tgh learn the technical stuff
but sometimes..photography is for fun..and sometimes fun can be art too?hehe..
my actual edited photos collection ada kt DeviantArt
(click on it under list of my sites on the right of this blog)
Tunnel Genting Sempah

Miss Echah
so im back in kl.
loads of stuff to do..not to mention ideas need work to be born.
heh.
my shopping mood dh kurang although ada la org tu..sambung menyambung shopping spree dia! hehehe..

love,
me.

2 comments:

vCoke said...

Hi capulet,

Check your art work at deviant, and it quiet impressive... nice work girl..

Passionnista said...

really?tq!hehe...