Notice - 20/06/09

* * * NEW LOCATION * * *
http://nysheartlifesongs.tumblr.com

it is SO much prettier! ^_^
thanks for stopping by all this time. appreciate much! X

Monday, January 21, 2008

Improvement Pt 2 : Myself

a.k.a Changing Life Lane.

FIRST A SONG TO SHARE!(coz this time my babbling is soo long!)

***************
Here's to the Night
by EVE 6

So denied so I lied are you the now or never kind
In a day and a day love I'm gonna be gone for good again
Are you willing to be had are you cool with just tonight
Here's a toast to all those who hear me all too well

c/0
Here's to the nights we felt alive
Here's to the tears you knew you'd cry Here's to goodbye Tomorrow's gonna come too soon Put your name on the line along with place and time Wanna stay not to go I wanna ditch the logical Here's a toast to all those who hear me all too well All my time is froze in motion Can't I stay an hour or two or more Don't let me let you go Here's a toast to all those who hear me all too well
EVE 6 WEBSITE HERE


*********************
this weekend has past. My parents arrived safely home yesterday evening frm Spore n im so glad i cooked. coz my dad ate like its the most delicious meal in the world! and tht made me smile :)

i might have mention about Bags in Spore, and apparently my mum bought one for me!!!
i specifically told her not to, if we can buy it here. But she bought them anyway and its a pair - a grunge bag + its matching purse. Even i never get a matching pair ever.haha...its wonderful!
its the latest Guess bag with silver black n silver strand and gorgeous satin silk inside.
smile :)

right after dinner, the ladies in this house went out to Tesco Ampang. n again my mum, bought me n my sisters jewellery + clothes!
I totally love the bracelet i got.
I asked the seller what kind of stone is it?
I didnt really care actually..but as soon as i tried it..it felt cooler on my wrist.Weirdly,felt a lil calmer.So i ask without much thought.
She told me its made from Cat's Eye Stone which is less harder than Jade.
Oooohhh....(no idea)

I googled it jst now.
Apparently Cat's Eye Stone is some kind of a healer stone, used for health of the mind not body which sometime leads to heatlhy, wealthy and good luck. And harmful if used unwisely.
HUH?...........the magical healing power of stones.?.
something i so don't know anything about but has been used in medically practice for since ancient time.

I saw on E! once, that celebrities that are involved during Oscar night, will be given each a luxurious room 2 weeks before the event to "prepare". And it includes Diamond Healing!
The diamond is so expensive that it has one of the highest quality of aura healing.
Hah! anything for beauty huh?!

interesting but i dont really care much really.
but if you do, here's a link http://www.orissagems.com/cats_eye.htm
i do love my bracelet though. :)

moving along...tooooooooooo EBAY MALAYSIA.
its ok i think. i registered and bought a set of Buffy Season 8 comics and (i think) a fake Anya "I'm Not A Plastic Bag" grocery bag.
READ THIS LINK : BAG SNOB

After researching, apparently bag addicts are real. They have websites n everything. I read a guideline from an Ebay er, about how to spot a fake Anya grocery bag.
Mine was almost perfect except the rope on the strand.
It's insane really that such a good idea is now delivered in a materialistic way.
Why make a statement when the action (which in this case..wearing a designer bag to parade its genuine thought) is controlled. High-price.US$45-US$200.Limited bags are made. Pre-orders. Limited purchase each person.
Which in the end, leads to....imitations.
And caused more trouble. Negative ones when the ebay sellers lied and sell fake with authentic price.
What's more sad, is that wearing fake is considered a crime contributor.
It lower the users standard as no genuine fashion sense, n no respect of the ownership of the maker.

If it does, does that mean owning a print poster of paintings of Da Vinci's, is low taste of art?
No respect?
If a painting can be reproduce.
Why cant a bag?
It all came down to Money and the idea of Materialism and its Rules.doesnt it?
If u hate fake...make more.coz dhuh! a bag can be reproduce many times and still have the same quality.
A painting with the exact quality?Are u insane?
Perhaps in this case, limitations create that pure, divine aura...?

What i could see is this particular bag is like a billboard sign.
Few here and there to be seen and read.
So i understand the reason behind it.
It's a gr8 idea.
So people we don't need Anya's bag to support this.
but since Anya's also doing it as in a fashion sense way, it becomes that.
Fashion.
Which is art but also leads to Materialism.
In artistic point of view, she achieved the genius use of Material to express positivity.
Kudos.

Last weekend is a good one.
Im glad.
More packing to do now.
Till i have more enthusiasm to write...

~ positive thinker.

No comments: