Notice - 20/06/09

* * * NEW LOCATION * * *
http://nysheartlifesongs.tumblr.com

it is SO much prettier! ^_^
thanks for stopping by all this time. appreciate much! X

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Home Improvement Part 1

got my copy of Jan FEMALE magz nxt to me now- unopen.
my face screams for attention - a facial appointment will be in order soon.
my Nineteen Minutes book by Jodi Picoult - is currently marked on page 42 with the used Peter Pan Muscial tickets since...erm..lets see....a week!
and i bought a mic for my PC.

so far,my study plans is in motion but its as slow as my dying passion.*sigh*
its been hectic these past 2 weeks.
a new niece! n finally her name is now Daniala Isabella.
my charming nephew name is Danial Irfan.
(oh i miss him).

Irfan left me with GERMS!again..i took care of him for a week while my sis in law is resting after the labour. as usual, its a delicate time for her,so she needs to be taken care of.
while she's at her home in ampang, im ere at home, with irfan.
thank goodness, he can sleep with me,listens to me, played wit me..n most importantly, he's been an angel.
except the germs part.which is actually the maid's fault. she got sick (dunno where she got it from)..and passed it to irfan....nnnnnnnn...then me.
its not a surprise actually..cause since last year..the only time i was sick was when irfan got sick first.

besides being the best aunt in the world!hahaha...ive been bz home planning and designing.
so many renovations in the list,from rooms,kitchen,landscaping and refurbishing the wall parts,incl a swimming pool (this idea totally came to me after i visited Mukh's hse in Taman Enstek).its fun except that it all needed to be done by end of this month!!!

and yet here i am blogging.actually,fun time is filled with facebook-ing.
coz reading is tiring,drawing is hard coz im inspiration-less at the moment,tv is boring,and shopping is time consuming.

managed to watched Grey's yesterday.MY GOD! Seth Green's bursting blood all over the place!!!waaaa.....shocked.didnt see tht coming.hahaha..
cant wait for Smallville n Supernatural's latest.huhu..

i...........'ll stop ere.
what song to share today...hmmm..hmm....nope..cant think of one.

Time Chaser,
~ one who needed a fabulous time with herself.

ps : ive been recording my singing....wakakaka...it sounds...erm...not like me?!?#@!??

No comments: