Notice - 20/06/09

* * * NEW LOCATION * * *
http://nysheartlifesongs.tumblr.com

it is SO much prettier! ^_^
thanks for stopping by all this time. appreciate much! X

Friday, December 28, 2007

Miss Brandi Carlile and her stories to tell


infectious.the perfect word for her.
Bought her new Album few months ago from a music store in OU,
but it took me lil weeks after tht to really enjoy it.
After i did go through it,track by track,i get the flow.
Its really quite amazing.

The album called 'The Story'.And its about life and living for it.
And i love how the album starts wit the song, Late Morning Lullaby.
Though, her 1st Single release is track 2, The Story.

lyrical wise like,
"with weight upon my chest and ghost upon my back"-Late Morning Lullaby,#1.
"all of these lines across my face,tell you the story of who i am"-The Story,#2.
"if you only knew my mind is full of razors"-My Song,#4.
"we go to waste like wine,they turn to Turpentine"-Turpentine,#3.
"i have seen your 9 to 5,wash away your dream" - Until I Die,#10.
she gets me thinking which is exactly what i prefer.^_^

melody wise, its really something that get you humming without realizing it afterwards.
it happens to me :)

band info,she and these twin brothers,they're gr8.i dont know how they played live sounds,but in Nov 2007,they did play in Australia.shoot.missed tht.oh well.

Actually,she previously have songs in TV series Grey's Anatomy, 'What Can I Say' and in the movie Sisterhood Travelling Pants, 'Closer to You'.(where i discovered her).
and im delighted tht i decided to check her out.
click here to her Website

xx nysh~
oh btw, HAPPY 2008!!!

1 comment:

jacky hussein said...

she's great!!!