Notice - 20/06/09

* * * NEW LOCATION * * *
http://nysheartlifesongs.tumblr.com

it is SO much prettier! ^_^
thanks for stopping by all this time. appreciate much! X

Saturday, April 04, 2009

never go to bed angry they say

i tried to go to sleep. reading Children if Hurin. before that checking my usual net stops. no tumblr post idea yet. then i got really sleepy while thinking about my dad and his dream for me. it's an admiration how much he works for us. *sigh*
anyway, for some reason i checked my deviantart. then i read a DA friend's journal. He posted about how DA rejected to ban an art drawing of prophet Muhamad with swords in his hand and "killer" in a sentence portraying that Islam first breed of murder.
Reason : not Hate Art.
it's disgraceful. many of us, non-muslims included exploded with opinions, reasons, statements, this and that.
within all those words, it seem clear cut to me that the rule which Muslim believed in at it's core = "NO DRAWING OF PROPHET'S FACE" is exactly what "these" people used to provoke ANGER.

so now, I couldn't sleep at all! urgh! after my own feedback to that, now i'm sitting here and thinking. If this is the tactic "they" are using. the same as the comic years ago.
Why the same reaction?
So i pat myself in the back, for not replying to the guy's journal.
Instead, I just converse with others on how we agree that this "kind" still exist.
And now I'm laughing hysterically in my mind...of course THEY DO! dhuh!

what came out of this was to continue living and paint the right way for the generations before me. because, the legacy we are creating today, is what shaped them. we want LESSER humans with this "hatred mind games lovers". we want to let them grow knowing that the better way is the ONLY way. no matter how cool the Wrong seems to be.

in order to do this, WE have to Change..Now! keep the counter-attack full-on.
it's How we live our lives that matters. period. and i intend to live mine bravely and as rightly as I could. for the black potches, i need YOU to help me.

~ ya Allah, forgive all my wrong doings. amin.

No comments: