Notice - 20/06/09

* * * NEW LOCATION * * *
http://nysheartlifesongs.tumblr.com

it is SO much prettier! ^_^
thanks for stopping by all this time. appreciate much! X

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Creative?

Is just a word now for me. It is not a definition anymore.
Basically, I'm letting the thinking of the thinking go.
Ironically, my subconscious mind aka inspiration will do the 'creative' thinking itself.
Forcing it to do that is a waste and I do know that, IF I cut off the thinking of the thinking.
So many thinking. I may loose my mind!!!
But I'm not. Cause I'm letting me be. I am born with this ability to do so.
So be it. Bluek!

Back to the Q i wrote few weeks ago. It's now in the orbit again.

Observation.
Sometimes i think we are like parasites. We feed on each other to get what we want. There's good and bad parasites. Then again, we are both really.
So perhaps, we exchange to balance each other?
It's when, we became greedy that we make the other weak and eventually some will die.
And the greedy parasites tag n war with each other.
Leaving the last winner ONE HUGE UGLY BLOATED BIG MESSY of a Parasite with millions of dead parasites! What's left to happen? It will EXPLODE! and die of course.

Now, isn't the balanced world is much better and that the fact that we won't be alone is a major cheery part?

So, If one more person ask me to BE SELFISH even a bit as a solution? I'll just IGNORE!
Why do you think that I have this ability and power in the 1st place?

I'll be where I be. I am what I am.

p.s : I want to open an Art Gallery!

~ looking up, feet on grass ~

No comments: