Notice - 20/06/09

* * * NEW LOCATION * * *
http://nysheartlifesongs.tumblr.com

it is SO much prettier! ^_^
thanks for stopping by all this time. appreciate much! X

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Chilling Day with LENKA

She's adorable.weird.imperfect.wonderful. ^_^ Like me! hehehe...

Initially, my day started with plans. But this week cycle ain't over yet.
So, I am chilling with Lenka while at the same time deals with the world inside my home that spinned in every direction. waarrgghhh! phewww!

See....I am breeze walking through all of it! Seriously!!! ladadadadadadada...

LENKA album is a Breeze.


My fav tracks :
Trouble is A Friend, Knock Knock, Live Like You're Dying, Don't Let Me Fall.


Knock Knock by Lenka.

She's from Sydney though now live in LA. ;)

p.s : i added POLYVORE's badge below my DA favs! check it xx


~ give me a break, a little escape ~

2 comments:

jacky hussein said...

Nysh.. i love her voice.. i shud try check her out :)

Passionnista said...

yup. have fun listening to her! she's something