Notice - 20/06/09

* * * NEW LOCATION * * *
http://nysheartlifesongs.tumblr.com

it is SO much prettier! ^_^
thanks for stopping by all this time. appreciate much! X

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Wicked Betty! Uno, Dos, Tres. Jump.

my left shoulder blade throbbing with pain. muscle pain i reckon. either its due to wrong sleeping posture OR that i held Irfan too much.huhu..

2nd weekend of Eid Mubarak! yey to tht. ^_^
I'm waiting for few stuff to arrive.
1. Shipment from New Zealand.
2. Autographed EP by Andrew Belle who's been wonderful for messaging me and signing it for me too. ^_^
3. CDs from the US and UK.
4. Application forms from varies colleges/uni
5. Kebayas dari Bandung!
6. London keychains.

It hit me! I, really want to do the opposite of waiting.
"Even with one shoulder!"


I watched Ugly Betty Season 2.
3 things i got from that :

Numero Uno
The WICKED theatre was in the show! (Episode 6, Season 2) I went to see it too! The WICKED Musical at Apollo Victoria London with the new London cast! It was brilliant.

Elphaba (Alexia Khadime-new) Gosh her voice! Goooooosebumps.
Alexia Cast Page link
Short Finale of Defying Gravity



Longer recording of Defying Gravity


Glinda (Sarah Earnshaw-standby) was hilarious! lol...Gaaaa...lin. daaaa...toss toss lol!
Sarah Earnshaw Cast Page link

But dang, didnt get the CD. stupid me. huh!

Numero Dos
I'm not really a fan of the show but I admire Betty's "didn't care" attitude and determination during an execution. Brilliant confidence.

Also Mr.Suarez wonderful quotes :

"You just need to search deep inside and then take a deep breath. Jump."
- Episode 18, Season 2.

"Can't you see?You're doing it now.Growing up isn't about making the right decision. It's about dealing with the decision you've made.And picking yourself up.It's not easy.But I know you Betty. You can do it. But right now. These things. This moment. This. Is Growing Up."
- Episode 1, Season 3.

awwwwww...*sniff* Mr.Suarez! You rule! lol.

Numero Tres
Finally it got me hooked to JUMP by Madonna. i never thought i would actually like a song from her- no matter how fab she is as a performer or radio-friendly her songs are.
But I'm making an exception to this one.

DVD Tour Video of Jump by Madonna link

~ defying my own gravity, Jump ~

No comments: