Notice - 20/06/09

* * * NEW LOCATION * * *
http://nysheartlifesongs.tumblr.com

it is SO much prettier! ^_^
thanks for stopping by all this time. appreciate much! X

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Black Out + EP of Lights

Start.
There were lights in the night.
Then there was dark.
Last 2 days, it happened.
Black out.

Fell asleep after maghrib prayer, then woke up at 8.55pm coz the storm cuts out the electricity.
So i woke up, sleepily, to the bathroom, waa..not that dark actually. The street lights comes in from the window.
Washed my face.
And went down and joined the rest of my family on our 'blackout party'. Hang out.Talk.Drink.etc.
Irfan takot guruh rupenye! awwww...

20 mins later.
I can see clearly again.

Then, my mom passed me my mail today.

The EP has arrived from the US.
All Those Pretty Lights is in my hands.
Thanks Drew for signing the EP for me!!!!!!
End.



~ in receiving cycle ~

No comments: