Notice - 20/06/09

* * * NEW LOCATION * * *
http://nysheartlifesongs.tumblr.com

it is SO much prettier! ^_^
thanks for stopping by all this time. appreciate much! X

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Window and Words


There's a window in our heart.
There's a window inside.

But to remain closed, is it still a window,
without the View?

-to listen please go the right side page for Odeo Player-
Kate Voegele with "Kindly Unspoken"
(as heard in One Tree Hill)
As high as the moon | So high were my spirits | When you sang out my name
And coming from you | It was enough just to hear it | Oh, it rang like the bells did today
But even the sturdiest ground | Can shift and can tremble and let us fall down


Kindly unspoken
You show your emotion | And silence speaks louder than words
It's lucky I'm clever | If I didn't know better
I'd believe only that which I'd heard

In the days of my folly | I followed your lead | I did what Simon Said to do
But I won't let melancholy | Play me for a fool | Oh, no I'm on my way somewhere new
And as far as your lack of something to say |

Well, to tell me goodbye there was no better way

So don't keep me up till the dawn | With words that'll keep leading me on
I know much better than to wait for an answer from you

No comments: