Notice - 20/06/09

* * * NEW LOCATION * * *
http://nysheartlifesongs.tumblr.com

it is SO much prettier! ^_^
thanks for stopping by all this time. appreciate much! X

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Twilight !!!

Just finished watching the tennis match, Davydenko vs Keifer,
an Atp Masters Series : Hamburg. It's on Live in StarSport the whole week now.
Its so fun to get to watch it now and again.
Before my rest, i've been meaning to share, about a series of book by Stephenie Meyer.
The first book is called "Twilight".



One of my deviantart (DA) friend urged me to read it months ago. Since she was also like me, a big Roswell fan. So she understands my taste on books and tv shows. ha-ha.
Another time it came up in the chatroom of DA (deviantart) recently, and a US friend told me abt this too. But i started getting too excited when the DA friend showed her screenshot of the movie!!!
YES! There's a movie! Began production February 2008 and release date 12 December 2008!
That's like after Harry Porter right!(another one that i'm eager about)
You can read about Twilight movie in the link i gave above.
Here's few posters/fanarts.Gosh!I cant wait!

and Twilight trailer


So i'm so getting my hands on the book series tomorrow. Havent got time to do so.
Also, cause im reading a book now, "The End of Mr.Y" and its been a crazy ride.
4th dimension, philosophers, mind ventures - urgh! heavy stuff.

Thanks for reading!
~ aware to fight ~

No comments: