Notice - 20/06/09

* * * NEW LOCATION * * *
http://nysheartlifesongs.tumblr.com

it is SO much prettier! ^_^
thanks for stopping by all this time. appreciate much! X

Friday, March 14, 2008

Selfless Nanny McPhee

me n my bestie talked the all common issues of our life.
and the topic, Selfish came up.
n yes, i heard this many times, and am aware of the rational reason behind it.

that being selfish in certain cases is needed, even if we dont want to be.
in circumstances where, cruel to be kind i guess, kindness benefiting ourself.
in a way, it teaches other people around us to practice their self efficiency.
too much help, can teach us to learn to be weak. even though in my opinion, we all are not.

on the other hand, with the world as it is today, helping hands and hearts, are crucially needed.
self confidence and self esteem can easily be mistaken as selfish.
even confusing the possessor of this positive attitude.
coz sometimes, i see ppl get lost in showing how strong and self worthy ones are,
that they tend to see others as, lesser.

i jst watched Nanny McPhee for the 1st time, and i am caught in the genius literature,
and how genuine the story is.

Nanny McPhee incredible charisma
"There is something you should understand about the way I work.
When you need me but do not want me, then I must stay.
When you want me but no longer need me, then I have to go.
It's rather sad, really, but there it is."



I didnt get the 'sad line' part, until the end when she walked away in a content, accomplished, charismatic manner surrounded by snow which contradicts her black attire.
A little symbolism there.
But most importantly, she walk away full of Love, at the place she left behind, in that walking moment, and certainly-future.

The End, leaves me, reassuring myself, that selfless is beautiful and complete, when it is simply appreciated and nothing more.
Appreciation is the simplest thing in the world really.

I do know that we all experienced or soon will, that selfish in terms of situation is ok.
But I applaud and thanking, who could be more.

Who in my opinion, must be a magical creature or some kind.
A Nanny McPhee.

that with Nanny McPhee-ses,
LIFE is Beautiful-ler.

No comments: