Notice - 20/06/09

* * * NEW LOCATION * * *
http://nysheartlifesongs.tumblr.com

it is SO much prettier! ^_^
thanks for stopping by all this time. appreciate much! X

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's Time

ya Allah. Me n my plans!

28 in 2008. ada ong ka? hehe.according to one of my DA frens, in Chinese Horoscope, Monkey ppl will hv a rocky year this yr. ahahaha...
i dun care! im a rebellious horoscope reader. teehee.
tht means, im kicking the negative ones out, by turning it 360 degrees, or jst lmao.

my bdy was on the 18th. 18th. 28 yrs old. 2008.
beautiful March - coz its raining season in KL.
n oh how i LOVE rain.
i really do.
we Malaysians, can never have tht perfect wintery Sotto voce conversation with ourself.
or open the enveloping secrets and excitements of Autumn n Spring .

My beautiful plans. In this rainy season, races of flashes crashed in my mind.
I am happy as i can be.

With all my heart, I thank you all.
My long lost friends, close ones, cyber friends, and for sure loved ones.
For the thought n best wishes.
Tq WYNN for a blog entry for me. XX.
Tq NINA for singing the bdy song in sms from far away in Aberdeen.
TQ SYAHIDA for emailing me from Spore.For never forgetting me after 6mnhts in Astronomy together.
Tq ZUE for the lovely thought of spending the time wit me.

Bdy isnt a big deal like when im young. Since i hvnt really celebrate this day wit family, (4 years). This yr is different.
Y? coz my dearie nephew Apiq (3years old), all dressed up at home excited to come n see me on my bdy. awww...how can i say no to tht?
To my mum, who ordered special delivery of food frm Kuantan.
She made Steamboat for the bdy menu. (terharu)
My dad who managed to do spend time wit me, (b4 Golf of course..haha..) still, i love the time we had.
My relatives.
Especially, my Sister. Such a sweetheart. She is the mastermind behind the Big Gift.
My parents and her, bought me....my dream helper.
CANON EOS40D.
i never guess. which is y i didnt update this blog.
i jst dunno how to write this.
My bro went all the way too. He bought me a Lifecam for my pc. something he never did.

So 28 became something more.
With all the plans i do hv right now..more is inevitable.
the key is to work it out.
and i'll always feel blessed, even some things don't work out.
Hikmah learned.

So life up until now, hv been full of risings and downfalls.
My basket is overloaded.
I could hv written one complete book of my life.
Its time for a new basket. New beginnings.
Its time to really grow up.
and im glad to be. :)

Love with fresh eyes,
~ someone who managed to be true to the truth~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CANON EOS40D ! wow!, btw, take care girl..

jacky hussein said...

hey, u still owe me yr time to spend with me..ok, wait until u cme bck frm NZ coz im goin to Singapore again next week.. by the way, I've bough CanonEOS400D (i only can afford that..thehehehehe..)let's photoshooting together someday k..

Passionnista said...

Pitt! nnti i amek shots of ur 'W' baby..teehee...:)

Passionnista said...

hey girl!
well yeah.i know u're bz :)
sure..lets!

Wynn Syarina Khalid said...

My pleasure darl. This is my first comment on your blog. hehe... sorry :P I'll come back more often after I got my laptop yeah. Take care :)