Notice - 20/06/09

* * * NEW LOCATION * * *
http://nysheartlifesongs.tumblr.com

it is SO much prettier! ^_^
thanks for stopping by all this time. appreciate much! X

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Real Raya Love (taken from Myspace blog)

29.10.07
1.53am
refer the previous post..'RAYA LOVE'
i had just tht. Happy Moments.
get the chance to meet a close fren of mine frm UK after 3 yrs was gr8!she was exactly the same as always.My friend.
Rounding up close friends wit Mufid,Tinie,Fiza & Yea was precious.
so yeah.Raya Love!

BUT

there's another kind of Raya Love.
2nite,i went to my aunt's fren's hse arnd ere,with my uncle n my mum.
2nite was cool,breezy wit little rain.just the way i like it.

nway,afterwards,we come back me n my uncle started to talk about my sick brother about Allah and the purpose of all the pain n uncontrollable situation we are pressured under.

His answers was Allah's answers.That Allah knows best of everything.
That its already written.That my heart is divided into 2.And once the heart says so.Your body follows.Cause its fate.
So Adelaide was one of my fate.Cause it was in my heart.It spoke.
So i follow.Eventhough,1000 things i worried,and giving myself 1000 reasons why i maybe shouldnt go and fight my heart.

He told me.If Allah fate u r going to Adelaide.It will happen.
So the conclusion is, BERSERAH.

so thts my word i will be thinking deeper from 2dy until i can really grasp the true meaning.which is to feel it..not just know the word.

so..now..i am going to BERSERAH.
cause i am so yakin than ever before,my heart to Adelaide is at the right place.
the rest, is Allah's fate for me.
im just playing my role of the story Allah sets for me.

So Berserah and dont worry,cause if we Truly Believe That Allah's Greatness is Beyond Logic.
Who am I to ponder?

p.s:i cried while listening to my uncle.it was another kind of Raya Love i really really truly bersyukur i had it.

Listening to : Keep on Rising by Bent Fabric

No comments: