Notice - 20/06/09

* * * NEW LOCATION * * *
http://nysheartlifesongs.tumblr.com

it is SO much prettier! ^_^
thanks for stopping by all this time. appreciate much! X

Monday, October 29, 2007

Faith with Faith Hill's Paris

**check out some pics at my deviantart site! :)**

Faith is Freedom.

cause with Faith we Berserah to yang Maha Esa.
and that is what we do to find a bit of peace from the war within our heart.
to break free from questioning why things happen.

quote from my uncle
"we are merely playing/acting our parts for the storyline that Allah already written to us. Our hearts has 2 sides, in constant war. If Allah wants to close our heart, not even Muhamad can open it. It it wants it to open,then no one can close it. So don't question why things happen. Berserah. cause only Allah knows best."

~only Allah knows best. ~ with this thought, my worries almost disappear.

with Raya Mood and Mode almost come to an end, i figure to write stuff like the above is sort of related. so yeah. hope my faith and yours grow stronger from today.

I love Faith Hill. I totally love her album Fireflies. kinda shocked me tht i never put it in here.
although,it reminded me of my first car breaking last year,where the thieves stole my dad's car stereo with Fireflies album in it!!!!!and last week i look for it in store but cldnt find it.

its a great album.you can always play it as years pass by.
the lyrics are so beautifully written.
and her voice is soothing.

so here's the last song in the album called "Paris"


The train pulled into Paris like a rocket to the moon
The station's like a circus every face is a cartoon
Everybody's stoned on pride and drunk on cheap champagne
Tonight this joie de vivre sure don't live up to its name
And now all that i can say
c/o
Is i'd give this world to you
Every rock and every stone every masterpiece in Rome
And if you asked me to I'd steel the Mona Lisa, tear it up in little pieces
And lay them at your feet
For all the world to see
But tonight i can't give you Paris

Aristocrats are everywhere And the air's as thick as thieves
She'd like nothing better than to steal the breathe from me
The tower's lights ain't shinin' as it hangs its head in shame
At the sight of American blood on the streets of st. Germain
Washin' up into the seine

And i'd give this world to you
I'd steal the crown and kingdom from the Queen of England
And if you asked me to I'd take this city in my hands,
break it down in grains of sand

And lay them at your feet
For all the world to see
But tonight i can't give you Paris

love,
nysh

No comments: