Notice - 20/06/09

* * * NEW LOCATION * * *
http://nysheartlifesongs.tumblr.com

it is SO much prettier! ^_^
thanks for stopping by all this time. appreciate much! X

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Pirates!Arr!+Classic Rock+Pop/Blues+Earth Humble Guy

i wasn't really inspired much by music lately.
my PC is always numb without any players open and made the silence in my room very appealing and relaxed for my brain to function freely.
well,in other words..i was busy DA ing!tee-hee...absorbing arts,photography,and strangers in the chat room.
So what to update in this lovely blog of mine?
Well of course new tracks to recommend.

Jensen Ackles as Dean in
Supernatural

Let's start with Classic Rock!
Supernatural influence hit me hard man.So since i love Jensen Ackles in tht show n love the fact that they use classic rock,i love it even more.
Rock becoming more complicated nowadays, but listening back to the simple hardcore guitar solo?
mesmerizing..n can never bore.

Here's few tracks tht i have spin 10 times straight woot!
1. Highway to Hell by AC/DC
2. Fell on Black by Soundgarden
3. Allright now by Free
4. Walk Away by Joe Walsh

5. Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden
6. Back in Black AC/DC

***********************************
Moving on to New Pop Rock/Blues sound by a Scottish! and very catchy!
so far the album is quite good for a laid back Sunday
lyrical wise?it will make your mind wonder off i promise tht!

Official Website here
Track : New Shoes


Woke up cold one tuesday, i'm looking tired and feeling quite sick, i felt like there was something missing in my day to day life, so i quickly opened the wardrobe, pulled out some jeans and a T-Shirt that seemed clean, topped it off with a pair of old shoes,
that were ripped around the seams, and i thought these shoes just don't suit me.

c/o Hey, I put some new shoes on, and suddenly everything is right, I said, hey, I put some new shoes on and everybody's smiling, it so inviting, Oh, short on money, but long on time, slowly strolling in the sweet sunshine, and i'm running late, and i dont need an excuse, 'cause i'm wearing my brand new shoes.

Woke up late one thursday, and i'm seeing stars as i'm rubbing my eyes, and i felt like there were two days missing, as i focused on the time, and i made my way to the kitchen, but i had to stop from the shock of what i found, a room full of all my friends all dancing round and round, and i thought hello new shoes, byebye blues. Take me wandering through these streets, where bright lights and angels meet, stone to stone they take me on, im walking till the break of dawn. Take me wondering through these streets
*****************************

what's next aye..arr!arr!haha..
Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : At World's End of course!
GUYS!!!Go get those hands on their Soundtrack!

Hans Zimmer had made his most admirable work ever in here.
I can't get enough of Track 13 : Drink Up Me Hearties!!!!!
it tightens my heart everytime i hear it and almost cried at times!Even my sister feel the same way too.huhu..here check it out



*************************
and to close this time Music Feature, i have a little story behind it too.
Earth Humble Guy = a musician named Dave Madden-click 2 go to his page added me in myspace.Not that it is uncommon,not at all. But the fact is, his music is the first one that did captured my attention besides Arctic Monkeys.
I have a go to his page, send him a comment, and he replied back!!!
So yesterday, i found him in Youtube, so here check this humble guy if you want :)


much love & peace,
Silence Appreciator

No comments: