Notice - 20/06/09

* * * NEW LOCATION * * *
http://nysheartlifesongs.tumblr.com

it is SO much prettier! ^_^
thanks for stopping by all this time. appreciate much! X

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Black Roses Red : Rory and Logan

This song is from the movie 'Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants', and i really love it.
So instead the usual sharing, i try making my first video taken from Gilmore Girls Season 5, based on the beginning of the relationship between Rory and Logan.
They begin as colleague in the Yale Newspaper then agreed to a "college dating" (which means they can date others too), and end just before they start the real deal.
(I'll make the 2nd part when i have the time n the song)
Oh well, if you want to know more, watch GG.hahaha...
Hope y'all enjoy watching it as much as i enjoyed making it!

Can I ask you a question please
Promise you won't laugh at me
Honestly I'm standing here
Afraid I'll be betrayed.
As twisted as it seems, I only fear love when it's in my dreams
So let in the morning light and let the darkness fade away
c/o
Can you turn my black roses red?
Can you turn my black roses red?

Drowning in my loneliness
How long must I hold my breath
So much emptiness inside I could fill the deepest sea
I reach to the sky as the moon looks on
One last year has come and gonne
It's time to let your love rain down on me

Can you turn my black roses red? (x3)
Cuz
I'm feelin like I'll blame it on love (x6)

Can you turn my black roses red? (x3)
Cuz I'm feelin like I'll blame in on love
I'm feeling like I'll blame it on love (until fades)

love,
You Jump,I Jump Jack!

Keywords :Alana Grace, Gilmore Girls, OST Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

No comments: