Notice - 20/06/09

* * * NEW LOCATION * * *
http://nysheartlifesongs.tumblr.com

it is SO much prettier! ^_^
thanks for stopping by all this time. appreciate much! X

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Love at first Preview


The Fray self titled album kidnapped my heart to a place I have been missing for a while.
It feels good to be with the melody and to be able to 'sing' again.
Last night, I went to Amazon.com and previewed their latest album.
It got me so excited, that I bought it today.

I LOVE IT! really do. instantly, it's in my fav album of all time list.
10 years from now, I will still love it.
The album, reads like a story book. The design is brilliant. It was all connected to the songs, lyrics & voice. I sit and read, and listen, all at the same time.
(haven't done this since high school!) .
Reached the end, there were tiny tears in my eyes.
Perhaps, I'm around that time.
Which is good, considering I need to refuel my passion with inspiration.

Looks like, the "connection" found it's way to me again.
I think no one understands what the heck I am saying but that's ok.
It's unseen for a reason.

Few days ago, while I was driving and stopped at a red light. There was a bird on top of a row of bushes. Parallel to my driver seat window, I observed it's behavior. The red/black bird struggled on its feet to drink the flowers. It looks painful, I thought. but maybe the bird feels nothing because I assumed the feet must be thick and hard that the bushes sharp branches couldn't have hurt it.
Then, the bird lost its balance, fell down into it and disappeared from my sight!
Then the light changed to green.
Continued driving, I thought.
No matter what ones first thought formed based on clear view and knowledge, people and life surprised us at our most sincere pure moment.
It shakes us. It made me feel that nothing is permanent.
It feels good to know that there are mysteries and more to be discovered.
To be able to, is actually one of Allah's gift.


~ grateful for the deeper sight.

No comments: