Notice - 20/06/09

* * * NEW LOCATION * * *
http://nysheartlifesongs.tumblr.com

it is SO much prettier! ^_^
thanks for stopping by all this time. appreciate much! X

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Pasta, Lasagna, LAT and DAD

All my anak buah just went home.
Always a joy having them around.
More special that i discovered my nephews loved my pasta!
Irfan would make a silly dance after each piece he puts in his mouth.
That boy is too adorable.urgh!

My pasta sensation doesnt really started there.
Thanks to Miss Ainee, i was the Queen of Lasagna in Putrajaya 1 High School (my sis school).
My sis 17 birthday, i made lasagna. And the fact that her class is 3/4 boys, made it a big deal. Suddenly i was like this celebrity. hahahaha...
More so, everytime there's things at school, they nag me to make some.
The birthday was last Feb, and finally last week, i made the dish again for my sister's teacher birthday party. (for FREE!).
Then people start asking to order it from me.
Gosh! thats when it hits me how domestic i am, NOW.

That is my life this past year. Domestic me. Its a different life of course.
Despite the business,studies,etc.
Freedom in a different angle.
Now, this is another phase in my life.
It made me excited to be in my next one.
Like my close frens said, i could write several books just about high school.
Thats how many phases i had.

I had no internet for the past 5 days.
So, pardon my overwhelming story teller urge. :)

I do however have another very interesting story(well to me).
It came as a shock. We always know that parents have different life in the past.
I love that. I love hearing old stories about my grandfather who i never knew, who had the most bizarre adventure i personally ever heard about.
But i think i'll save that for another time.

The story that i want to share, is the one my mum told me about my dad last 2 days.
I never knew that my dad had been in a terrible accident with few colleagues from early government work days. They were all on a way to football match.
Cause of a stupid dare, my dad (who drove), tried to cross a car and end up flying the car across a "gaung" and end up in a river!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No, it didnt end there. One of them almost died.
One of them get help from an emergency phone.
No, it didnt end there either.
The whole thing was relived by LAT. yes LAT the Malaysian Cartoonist!
In the paper!Apparently, my dad and LAT are friends.
WOW.I was freaking surprised, the accident, the LAT, the paper.
The paper probably around the year 82-85.
I was 2-5 years old. :)
I only experienced 1 accident in my whole life.
It wasn't pleasant at all.
The irony of a tragedy turned into comedy?
WOW.

My domestic life :) comes with travelling, house modelling, school, shopping, kids, recipes. The whole package without the normal entity. hahahaha.Another irony.
The best part is being with my family.
BUT im throwing a UK trip in the mix.
I so Need it!
New thoughts, new stories, new fun.

Last week, i had my music sense filled with Nerina Pallot.
Her new album will be out this year too.
Im glad i encounter her songs.
The FIRES album is so awesome. I love all.

~just following my ancient beat~

1 comment:

aineetigger said...

wah..i patut dpt credit nih tuk lasagna..=p