Notice - 20/06/09

* * * NEW LOCATION * * *
http://nysheartlifesongs.tumblr.com

it is SO much prettier! ^_^
thanks for stopping by all this time. appreciate much! X

Monday, June 09, 2008

Cartoon Life!

Thanks Mr.Raja Kuwait for introducing me to the adorable YUNA!
I adore Cartoon Couple!
have a listen here, this Malaysian girl is awesome. :)
http://www.myspace.com/yunaroomrecords


THE AFTERS!
Another Cartoon Fiesta is my current favourite band.
I love listening to them.
It uplifted my rainy mood yesterday. :)
Here's their song Myspace Girl! The video is so damn cute.

Its actually inspired by one of their bandmember who met his wife through myspace. :)click this->Myspace Girl on YouTube

I guess I have many things to smile about today. :)
More so, Im so glad for my fren for covering Foo Fighters in Wembley. :)
Also, for my really cool fren NINA!!! for calling me!!!!

Trip trip trip! ( ya allah harap2 jadik!yey)
:) :) :)

all this is made me Cartoon Like...silly. :)

wrote few stuff too.
though, i really do miss my bestie so much + im very happy for her. :)


until my next emotional rumble...taa!

~passionnista~

2 comments:

jacky hussein said...

miss you too (if you talking abt me...hahaha..kalau tak malu je perasan sendiri)

Passionnista said...

of course! especially..the zue i knew. :)