Notice - 20/06/09

* * * NEW LOCATION * * *
http://nysheartlifesongs.tumblr.com

it is SO much prettier! ^_^
thanks for stopping by all this time. appreciate much! X

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Total Eclipse of the Heart Fever!

so Retro! muahaha..
I declare that the song "Total Eclipse of the Heart" is officially the trip song of 2008.
"turn around.............."
Total fun and relaxing 11 days trip to Wellington, NZ, it was. :)
thnks to F.R.I.E.N.D.S!!!
esp Miss Nee Nee n Miss Carrie Underwood for letting me crashed!
Miss Ah Hui for road tripping with me and got to see full rainbow!
i got to do massive catching ups. yey. :)

hv i told you?
i dont blog daily and that i found 4 white hairs tonight?!
does that mean im old or that i straighten my hair too much?!
haha..
Old age. Puh- Lease!!! Im far from it.
Which means " I have miles to go before I sleep."

I uploaded few shots into my Deviantart since yesterday.
Thanks to Mr.Krel and Mr.Emil for being a gr8 sport temaning me jalan2. :)

actually,
so many thanks to shout out really. :) though i mention it like 100 times!
still, in ere its like engraving, or its not? ahaha..
I miss Netball :) but I had massive fun playing it again.
With changes that eventually comes, expected too, its a warming feeling that something valuable is never lost. :)
"In the end at what we chose to put value into,
we become who we are."


and with this thought, i bid you goodnight :)

~someone who didnt get to collect gatherings shots~

No comments: