Notice - 20/06/09

* * * NEW LOCATION * * *
http://nysheartlifesongs.tumblr.com

it is SO much prettier! ^_^
thanks for stopping by all this time. appreciate much! X

Thursday, August 02, 2007

book lover

2.08.07
6:23pm
have a list of books to read,
just using my time with good stuff.
although i heard that ppl who read try to runaway from reality by burrying themselves into another world.
yeah..i think it is clearly what it does.
taking minds off to another plane.
and challenge mind to something far different.

the way i see it,reading just another way to think.
ha-ha.cant help it.
is my brain stuck coz of my boredom or is it my brain is too open to too much information at one time.

now im on my 3rd book..jst started 'The Memory Keeper's Daughter'.
and i have 2-3 books to buy by 5th aug.
the Mph Merdeka Sale for members.
might spend my money well while i can.
">

Reading : The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards

No comments: